Terse output header ?

Is there any way that we can get the full header with Terse output?

Without a header, it prints a long line which is very hard to count
and match the column with the definitions of columns in the howto
guide. Moreover, some columns that are defined in the howto might be
missing in my output and therefore, it makes the script development to
use the terse output very hard.

--
Alireza