Can I send UNMAP commands with FIO?

Hi everyone,

I am trying to run a test to a device that only supports UNMAP commands
but not TRIM. So I am able to use sg_unmap successfully but it looks like
the trim commands sent by FIO fail as unsupported

Is there a way to easily configure or modify FIO to send UNMAP instead of
TRIM? These commands should be functionally very close to each other so
was hoping this might be possible.

Thanks,

Jason