Re: Running for a specific number of IOs

Hi,

Try setting a large io_size (e.g. 1p) or a large number of loops
alongside. See http://fio.readthedocs.io/en/latest/fio_doc.html#cmdoption-arg-io-size
and http://fio.readthedocs.io/en/latest/fio_doc.html#cmdoption-arg-loops
for documentation of those options.

--