Re: FIO windows

Hi,

Yes, AppVeyor makes the builds it does available for download. For
example if you look at the latest master version of fio over on
https://github.com/axboe/fio/commits/1de80624466405bccdbc4607d71cd249320da3f1
, click the green tick and choose Details for AppVeyor you'll end up
on https://ci.appveyor.com/project/axboe/fio/build/1.0.380 . You can
then select a build like the x86_64 one and the click the Artifacts
tab taking you to a page like
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/axboe/fio/build/1.0.380/job/ooua768a53epnxeu/artifacts
and you can then download the msi on that page.

Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/