Re: fio: uses the opposite symbol for kibibytes/kilobytes (Kb/KiB) than ISO 80000-1

Send again without that long and misleading mail signature. Sorry for noise.

Hello Jens, hello fio community.

Anything? Anything at all?

If not, I go by a NEWS.Debian entry that explains the issue, but otherwise I
tend to leave intact the broken, but wide-spread default behavior.

Thanks,
Martin

Martin Steigerwald - 28.08.17, 11:06: