fio_generate_plots

Hello.

I tested a drive using mixed read/write 50/50. Then I tried to make plots to demonstrate the test results and found, that fio_generate_plots had built the plot, on which read and write results were displayed in the same color. How to change the color of the write results, for instance, so that the results would be distinguished?
Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Leo.