Re: Some questions

I write my ioengine and have some questions about how work fio.

1. What to do if function "getevents" transmitted pointer (const
struct timespec *t) which indicated garbage?
I want to paused my ioengine on some msec(sec,nsec) when ioengine
wants get answer about recording of write. I don't understand how can
get time for waiting if time pointer indicated garbage. Why does he
pass the pointer to the garbage?
2. What is the call queue function of ioengine? Can you write minimal
viable call chain? (init->open->queue->commit->getevents->cleanup)

3. Are the function of ioengine can be called in several threads
without indicated numjobs?

4. Why in null-ioengine when iodepth=1 we indicate this flag:
"td->io_ops->flags |= FIO_SYNCIO;" (sorry for my english)

(sorry for my english)