Re: fio rbd engine cannot specify the location of ceph.conf

Sorry for my late reply

Yes, $CEPH_CONF.

In my opinion:
1. ceph client (like rbd, ceph, etc) has the option: --conf
2. I have two or more ceph cluster in out environment. like Cluster A,
Cluster B, Cluster C.
But I only have one fio client server.
when doing benchmark using fio, I must modify ceph.conf to connect to
different cluster
3. one more thing. When benchmark Ceph Cluster A, I can use Cluster B
as fio client server If fio can use clusterconf option

Sitsofe Wheeler <sitsofe@xxxxxxxxx>于2017年9月18日周一 下午7:29写道: