Re: fio-3.0-61-g9acb0 engine libaio not loadable Centos7.3x86_64

fio checks libaio via test C code embedded in ./configure script when compiling,
rather than whether you have certain RPMs in certain distro or not.

See around L543 of ./configure where it says "linux-aio probe".
It seems your environment failed to compile the test code embedded
here, and $libaio flag has stayed "no".

> Hey Tomohiro,
> this is what I got as you can see libaio is missing but installed
>

> root@host# rpm -qa | grep libaio
> libaio-0.3.109-13.el7.x86_64
> libaio-devel-0.3.109-13.el7.x86_64
>

> root@host# ./fio --version
> fio-3.0-50-gc032d
> root@host# ./fio --enghelp | grep libaio
> root@host# ./fio --enghelp
> Available IO engines:
> cpuio
> mmap
> sync
> psync
> vsync
> pvsync
> pvsync2
> null
> net
> netsplice
> ftruncate
> posixaio
> falloc
> e4defrag
> splice
> mtd
> sg
> binject
>
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Tomohiro Kusumi
> <kusumi.tomohiro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Using libaio on current upstream works fine with me.
>> Assuming your ${IOENGINE} is "libaio", what does below print ?
>>
>> # fio --enghelp | grep libaio
>>
>> This part of the message is a bit confusing, as libaio isn't an
>> external ioengine, i.e. it should be found from the existing ones
>> rather than having have to dlopen it.
>> (But we have this logic for backward compatibility reason)
>>
>> ERROR: fio: engine libaio not loadable
>> ERROR: fio: failed to load engine
>> DEBUG: fio: file:ioengines.c:91, func=dlopen, error=libaio: cannot
>> open shared object file: No such file or directory

>>> Hello Guys,
>>>
>>> I'm using the following config:
>>>
>>> [global]
>>> rw=randrw