Re: fio Windows Invalidate

Yes, it did change the behavior to print ENOTSUP message if
invalidation isn't supported (i.e. true on non Linux) for a block
device.
Nothing has changed other than printing it.

I've also confirmed this, but what makes this confusing is that
strerror(ENOTSUP) prints "Unknown error" on Cygwin.
I'll send a patch to make this less confusing or just not print it on ENOTSUP.