Re: unexpected stonewall parsing led jobs separated by stonewall to run concurrently

ok, I understand. I didn't think of stonewall as being part of a job.
I thought of it as a separator between jobs, unrelated to any specific
job. which is not what the documentation explains.

--

Ido Ben-Tsion

Ackerstein Towers, A Tower, Fl.4
Hamenofim St. P.O.B 12696, Hertzelia Pituach, 46725
T +972.9.970.4000, F +972.9.970.4001
M +972.5X.XXX.XXXX
www.infinidat.com