Re: --minimal does not work in client/server mode

Hi,

On 1 July 2017 at 00:06, Nisha Miller <nisha43222@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry, my previous reply was a bit confusing.
>
> I made the changes to client.c as per the patch. But that did not
> solve the problem. I still get just one terse output at the end of the
> test.

You're right - that patch doesn't solve the problem. Looking closer,
the way that client/server mode operates suggests you'd need to add a
brand new client/server command to arrange for each client to send the
cumulative information you're after to the server so it can print it
out. If so that work looks more involved than I have spare time for...

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/