fio server errors

Hi All,
When using the client/server mode, I'm having two issues.  First, I seemingly randomly get an inflate error, which happens after several hours, and reproducing it is challenging:

fio: inflate error -5
fio: failed decompressing log
fio: failed converting IO log

I have --write_iops_log turned on so guessing the IO log transferred across the network is not working smoothly.  I don't have a reliable job file that reproduces the issue, unfortunately.

Second, I also get (less randomly) a timeout on SEND_ETA.  Here are the details:

# fio -version
fio-2.20-39-gc12d

# fio --client=server1 test.job --client=server2 test.job
client <server2>: timeout on SEND_ETA
client <server1>: timeout on SEND_ETA
fio: client: unable to find matching tag (76f680)

# cat test.job
[test_job]
ioengine=libaio
direct=1