fio zipfian random_distribution offset selection

Hi,

I would like to validate my understanding on fio zipfian
random_distribution. Form my understanding, a zipfian 1.2 means ~95%
of IO access will be concentrated on 5% offset location (Do correct me
if i am wrong). So if i have a file with 100 offsets, i cold have
offset 1, offset 5, offset 20, offset 86, offset 99 get repeatedly
access. So my question is, is this offset being chosen randomly? Or is
it possible to specify based on spatial locality, where nearby offset
tend to be accessed together? Thanks.

Cw