steadystate job termination

Jens, at https://bitbucket.org/vincentfu/fio-steadystate/commits/all is
a repo where I have committed patches to fio's steady-state branch that
address the following TODO items:

steadystate data is now transmitted over the wire in client/server mode
steadystate summary data is included with --output-format=normal
example steadystate job file added
man page updated

Please let me know what feedback you have.

With respect to client/server mode, I successfully tested the job file
below on x86-64 hardware using the following server platforms with each
of the listed client operating systems:
servers: Ubuntu 64-bit, Ubuntu 32-bit, OSX 10.11
clients: Ubuntu 64-bit, Ubuntu 32-bit, OSX 10.11, Windows 8.1 x64

Vincent

[iops_slope]
filename=/dev/zero
time_based=1
runtime=300s
size=8M
ss=iops_slope:0.5%
ss_dur=5
ss_ramp=2
numjobs=4
group_reporting

[bw_dev]
stonewall
filename=/dev/zero
time_based=1
runtime=300s
size=8M
ss=bw:4%
ss_dur=5
ss_ramp=2
numjobs=2

--
Vincent Fu
Software Dev Engr II

PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by telephone or e-mail (as shown above) immediately and destroy any and all copies of this message in your possession (whether hard copies or electronically stored copies).