[libhdfs][librbd][fio] Cannot benchmark readwrite mixed workload for lilibhdfs and librbd

Hello all,

I am using libhdfs to generate io workload. I am trying to benchmark
hdfs and ceph performance in IO workloads, But I am stuck accessing
mixed read and write workloads. I have tried running them separately
in two different jobs for hdfs as follows:
hdfs.fio

[global]
namenode=10.4.xx.xx
port=9000
hdfsdirectory=/user/hduser
ioengine=libhdfs

[hdfs-write]
chunck_size=3m
readwrite=write
filesize=9m
nrfiles=2
openfiles=1

[hdfs-read]
chunck_size=1m
readwrite=read
filesize=1m
nrfiles=1

But when I change the readwrite parameter to rw, I get hdfs error as below:
[hdfs-write]
chunck_size=3m
readwrite=rw
filesize=9m
nrfiles=2
openfiles=1

Error shown is:
Cannot write into a non-OutputStream object!

Can someone help me, how you can generate random mixed read-write
workload for both libhdfs and librbd ?

Regards,