Re: Verification without using headers

Ah, I think I now see why write IO logging was shifted to submission
time - rand_seed mismatch problems. (Perhaps there are other reasons?)
Well, unless I'm missing something, I think that can be resolved by
storing the expected rand_seed in the log io piece (this is also
necessary for my new verification mode, and is the technique I'm
following for that).

It would still be nice to have verifysort be cheap, and it might be a
bit hard to make it as cheap when IO logging is shifted to completion
time.