Re: fiologparser.py

no objections here,

There is some additional documentation in the parse_args() routine in the "help" keyword parameter to parser.add_argument.

  parser.add_argument("FILE", help="collectl log output files to parse", nargs="+")

it's really a fio-generated latency log, not a collectl log

not aware of any dependencies except python-scipy.  It doesn't work with python3 yet.

Additional documentation for the -A option is in:

https://github.com/axboe/fio/pull/177

-ben