Re: output_format=terse,json core dumping

On 02/09/2016 01:30 PM, Kurt_Dorsey@xxxxxxxx wrote:
*Dell - Internal Use - Confidential *

Thank you Jens for the quick turn around on this!

This version works much better.  The only thing is, it seems to be
adding newline before the device field in terse (sdb) and does not
newline after the terse and at the beginning of the json.  Very minor
for my work and I can work around it.  I just wanted to let you know

http://git.kernel.dk/cgit/fio/commit/?id=03d189b7d77f66ce4f4dba9885d34c7a55ff4e53

--
Jens Axboe