Re: Exit all jobs on error

I've also encountered a similar issue a number of times where the job
failed to stop (and refused to terminate in response to C-C) when a
thread/process fails, e.g. due to an error. My guess is that the loop
that waits for completions doesn't check for td->terminate being set.

Regards,
Andrey
Regards,
Andrey

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 8:58 PM, Sitsofe Wheeler <sitsofe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 10 December 2015 at 17:11, Jens Axboe <axboe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 12/10/2015 12:01 AM, Sitsofe Wheeler wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is there an option to exit all jobs but only on error? If I have a job
>>> like this
>>>
>>> [global]
>>> stonewall=1
>>> verify=crc32