Re: io_size usage

Thanks for the mentioning the 'loops' option.

But still, it is weird that by changing ioengine, iolog will report differently.
I think either sync mistakenly performs only one loop, or the IO is done
correctly but iolog report is wrong.

I think the expected behavior is that iolog is the same for both sync and
libaio. And both of them should follow the HOW:

"if 'size' is set to 21G, and 'io_size' is set to 40G, then fio will do 40G of
IO within the 0..20G region."

Jun