Re: blkparse fails with bad trace magic 7746165

On 12/04/2015 03:45 PM, Lakshmi wrote:
Hi Jens,
  I didn't know there was a separate forum for blktrace. Can you please
end me the address ?

Google helps! linuxbtrace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attached is the sda_blktrace .tar you had asked. I don't have access
to that system anymore, so might be difficult to get a new trace.

sda.blktrace.0 is not correct, looks like it's a tar.gz of the rest of it too. If I discard that, I can decode just fine. But send a new one of just sda.blktrace.0. Don't CC this list.

The system used to run the trace was a Power System.

So the trace was captured on powerpc, and you are doing the decoding on powerpc or x86?

--
Jens Axboe