Issues with ETA calculations

The attached patch tries to fix some issues I have found, this may
also be related to the ones mentioned earlier in
http://www.spinics.net/lists/fio/msg04187.html

The part regarding stonewalled jobs may require some further work, but
at least it gives proper values now for my standard fio runs.

Sorry for not sending the patch inline, I'll have to get rid of using
this *censored* web-mail interface for that.

Also, I'm still wondering about the intention behind the way done_secs
is being used. It cumulates time spent in finished jobs globally, but
is being used in per-job ETA calculations. This seems to break at
least for the case of stonewalled jobs, too.