Re: server mode and verify_dump

On 08/03/2015 03:12 PM, Sitsofe Wheeler wrote:
Hi,

I've noticed that when running fio in server mode it's not possible to
get a dump of using verify_dump when a verify mismatch occurs. Is it
possible to add a mode where the server process saves the mismatch
files to its current working directory for inspection later?

That sounds like an oversight. To save time, can you let me know how you are invoking fio and with what job file? Should not be that hard to fixup, it should just work.

--
Jens Axboe