Re: competime_assert failure without -O3 optimization flag expected ?

On 06/29/2015 09:53 AM, Alireza Haghdoost wrote:
Sure, I will investigate it. Just want to confirm the issue is in the
compiletime_assert() code as you mentioned and it is not in that line
of code that I cite in my last email. I managed to remedy this issue a
little bit by using -O1 instead of -O3 but still the optimized program
order is not exactly similar to the default source code order.

It bothers me too, I'll turn off optimizations for debugging things too, and just end up uncommenting the lines to make that work. Apparently it hasn't bothered me enough to fix it up yet, but I would love to see it fixed.

--
Jens Axboe