during fio scenario with verify=meta some jobs fails

Hi All,

I'd recently started using fio for NAS FS tests, and it's really great
tool, as for loading system,
so for finding various protocols bugs. Thank You :)
One of the scenarios, I'm using is "fsx", that is slightly modified to
run with 16 jobs:

; This job file works pretty works similarly to running fsx-linux
; with -r 4096 -w 4096 -Z -N 500000
[global]
verify=meta
verify_dump=1

[fsx-file-job1]
directory=/mnt/FIO-some-mountpoint-to-NAS-01
ioengine=libaio
iodepth=256
rw=randrw
size=256k
bs=4k
norandommap
direct=1
loops=500000

[fsx-file-job2]
directory=/mnt/FIO-some-mountpoint-to-NAS-02
ioengine=libaio
iodepth=256
rw=randrw
size=256k
bs=4k
norandommap
direct=1
loops=500000
.
.
.
[fsx-file-job16]
directory=/mnt/FIO-some-mountpoint-to-NAS-03
etc....

After several minutes if running scenario, jobs starting to fail on
"verify meta", generating
".state" files.
When I tried to run the same scenario with verify=md5 , there were no
more verify failures reported.

So I have couple of questions:
1. What is the possible reason verify=meta can fail?
2. Should I suspect my File System for data corruption or there is
some known fio issue?
3. How can I parse ".state" file so I could compare its data to
original file on storage?

Thank You,
Samuel