A probable minor mistake in HOWTO page

Hi,

I found a minor mistake in the Fio's HOWTO page. According to this
document the "wait" command considers the offset as the number of
milliseconds which it must hold on before submitting the next I/O. A
very simple experiment with a short trace including those "wait"
commands shows that the numbers that you put as offset are interpreted
as the time for submission of next I/O not the amount of wait time
between them. In other words, the value in offset field is the
absolute delay from the beginning of run not the relative delay.

P.S.: The version of fio I have been working on is 2.1.11, but I saw
the same explanation in more recent versions' HOWTO page as well. So,
decided to share it with you.

Mansour