analyzing, visualizing, understanding and rating fio data

Hello,

I am going back to Wed, 8 Aug 2012 post which is
"http://www.spinics.net/lists/fio/msg01363.html";.

The discussion was regarding to integrate
https://github.com/khailey/fio_scripts to fio.

Any updates on it ?

As a fio user we need it badly to plot graphs including multi threaded jobs.

I think community should come together and pick one solution, there by
it would be easy to maintain as well.

Currently, we have two types of graph generation scripts in fio.

Thanks,
Kiran.