Re: Fio 2.1.14 released

Double parens?  If a single pair of parens is no longer sufficient,
that is news to me (git top of tree seems to take a single pair of
surrounding parens ok, and I didn't see a recent commit that looked
like a change to require double parens.)

Eg:

sleekness fio # grep 2k examples/latency-profile.fio
bs=(2k+2k)
sleekness fio # ./fio examples/latency-profile.fio
device: (g=0): rw=randread, bs=4K-4K/4K-4K/4K-4K, ioengine=libaio, iodepth=128
fio-2.1.14-3-g9e311
Starting 1 process
^Cbs: 1 (f=1)
fio: terminating on signal 2