Re: Limit LBA Range

On 2014-09-29 14:46, Jon Tango wrote:
Thanks for the reply. the capacity of the SSD is 850GB, but I am trying to
run the workload continuously between 0 and 745GB of the capacity. I would
like to workload to be time based so that it continues to run, even if more
than 745 GB of data is written, but still within that same range. Is there a
method of continuing to run the workload from 0 to 745GB, even if more than
745GB is written?

(please don't top post)

Sure, if you want it to run for 4h within that range, just do:

runtime=4h
timed_based

--
Jens Axboe