Re: fio execution issue on Android device with MediaTek

what -march are you actually compiling for and under what distro?

On 06/19/2014 04:25 PM, David N wrote:
Hi David,

Yes, it's mt6572 with armv7 rev 3. I didn't do any changes to fio.
Just pulled the latest version, compiled, and pushed the binary to the
device. I tried the same binary on Samsung S4 with qualcomm, and it
worked fine.

Thanks,
-David Nguyen