Re: json output issue on solaris sparc

On 03/11/2014 08:39 AM, Sébastien Bouchex Bellomié wrote:
Hi,

OK, the issue was related to the alignment issue between the thread_options structure and its "packed" version : The lexxx_to_cpu macros are incorrectly casting the pointers and that causes an bus error.
I have fixed the issue by avoid casting the pointers and calling directly the "swap" method.

I have also included a fixed on the thread_options structure regarding the ddir_seq_add variable : Its length was incorrect.

Attached, you will find a patch that's fixed both.

The 32 bit version is still not working on json but since the 64 bit version is working fine, I will not probably work on it.

Nice work! I have applied the patch.

--
Jens Axboe