Re: fio replay

On 2014-02-26 09:49, Jens Axboe wrote:
On 2014-02-26 06:23, Lamkin, Eric wrote:
David,

Thanks for responding.
I sent the below out last week but didn't get a reply so thought I'd
try a simpler 'what works' tactic this morning.
As seen in the below I'm using 2.0.10.

I just ran a quick test here, current -git seems to work fine for me. It
might be a bit finicky in that the error handling isn't stellar, which
I'm thinking could be your issue since you have dropped events in your
blktraces. You need to eliminate any dropped events - either log to
tmpfs or send the traces over the network, that would likely do it.

If that doesn't solve it for you, please boil this down to a smaller
test case. Start with one device. Does that work? Up the complexity
until you see an issue, then I can likely help you get this fixed if I
get the problematic trace.

Can you try current -git? I made some improvements/fixes to the multiple device handling.

--
Jens Axboe