Re: precondition ssd drives w/ fio

---- Original Message -----

Hi Brian,
I have written a Performance Test Tool using Fio in Python implementing the Solid State Storage Performance Test Specification Enterprise v1.0 (http://www.snia.org/sites/default/files/SSS_PTS_Enterprise_v1.0.pdf).
The tool is Open Source, you can find it at http://git.thomas-krenn.com/TKperf_v1.git/ and some information in our wiki (http://www.thomas-krenn.com/de/wiki/TKperf - currently only in German).

Regards, Georg
--
: Georg Schönberger