fio log file feature request with a side or of help

Hello Everyone,

I am working on determining wear leveling behavior on SSD.   The
request to me is to run load for a set period of time, we can use 24
hrs as an example, and at the end of the run compare the
performance/latency for each hour.  So in theory any graph would have
up to 24 sets of entries on it.

My initial though was to run fio and then in a different window run a
script that just copied the logs off every 60 minutes.  Im using the
below for the configuration file (this was a 2 hour proof of theory
run not the full length run) and Im just not seeing any log files to
copy.

[global]
bs=512k
direct=1
ioengine=libaio
iodepth=16
filename=/dev/sdc   ; or use a full disk, for example /dev/sda
runtime=120m
time_based

[seqwrite-phase]
stonewall
rw=write
fill_device=1
write_bw_log=sdc-iodepth16-seqwrite-bs512k-1
write_lat_log=sdc-iodepth16-seqwrite-bs512k-1
write_iops_log=sdc-iodepth16-seqwrite-bs512k-1

For the current version of fio is there a way to gather the logs every
X# of minutes?  IE a command that tells fio to keep the logs flushed
out or to dump the logs every X# of minutes?

For the feature request would it make sense to have the ability to
either increment the log file every X minutes or to put a time stamp
of some sort in the log file so you can split it on that stamp?

Thanks,
Roger