Re: Opening an IRC channel

>>Hi fellows,
>>
>> I've been looking for an fio irc channel and looks like none exists.
>> Maybe some would be interested to join and exchange here.
>>
>> I've been opening #fio on oftc.
>Looks like this initiative doesn't have a great success. Very few are
>joining the chan or maybe some didn't saw this message.
>
>It would be nice to get an irc community for unformal exchanges.
>
>Cheers,

Hi Erwan

This is neto from Brazil

How are you?

I completely agree with you. I would like to thank you for the initiative
to have the IRC open for discussion about performance and FIO. This is
valuable resource and we need to take advantage of it to ask and discuss
about performance and fio.

Please community let's join!

All the best

neto