Re: 2.1.2 released

On 06/08/2013 17:58, Jens Axboe wrote:
Hi Folks,

I tagged the release of 2.1.2 this morning. The basic changes since
2.1.1 are:

- The big graphing rework from Erwan.
- A fix for a potential verification failure, courtesy of Josef Bacik.
- Support for randomness of reads and writes independently.
- Support for setting block sizes (or ranges) for random of sequential
   IO.
- Support for multicast network IO in the net ioengine, from Shawn
   Bohrer.
- RDMA io engine should now compile and work again, was broken with the
   recent rewrites. From Yufei Ren.

65 commits in total, of which I only did 8 of them. I believe that is a
new record! Thanks a lot for your contributions, keep them coming.

I'd like to add also the genfio tool which is very useful to describe complex and repetitive fio's jobs.

I'm also adding an url where people can see the kind of graphing fio2gnuplot does : http://www.flickr.com/photos/ennael/sets/72157634249027122/

Cheers,
Erwan