bs_is_seq_rand starts new offset for sequential for every random io

Hi Jens,

Playing with the new feature you have added, bs_is_seq_rand along with
rwmixread and percentage_random has allowed me to specify sequential
writes and random reads in one job, but I have noticed that the random
reads sets a new offset for the sequential part of the workload.
For example;

Seq Write LBA 1
Seq Write LBA 2
Seq Write LBA 3
Rnd Read LBA 10
Seq Write LBA 11
Seq Write LBA 12
etc.

Would it be possible to get the sequential workload to continue from
where it left off?

So for example in the above sequence it would go:

Seq Write LBA 1
Seq Write LBA 2
Seq Write LBA 3
Rnd Read LBA 10
Seq Write LBA 4
Seq Write LBA 5
etc.

Jobfile below for those interested;

; Large Sequential Writes (1MB) with Small Random Reads (4KB)
[global]
direct=1
ioengine=libaio
filename=/dev/sdb