Re: Pull Request for Adding 2 new tools around fio

On Thu, Jul 11 2013, Erwan Velu wrote:
> On 05/07/2013 23:17, Jens Axboe wrote:
> >Nothing wrong, just haven't gotten around to it yet. A bit busy these days
> >with work and a pending move, so I probably wont get to it for a week or
> >two more. Sorry.
> Sorry I forgot to answer your email.
>
> Sure there is now problem with that. I perfectly understand it could take
> time.
> By the way, I've been adding new features to it on the same branch.

Pulled in, thanks! I'll get to play with it for real next week. In the
future, if you have updates, please send a proper pull request to this
list (and CC me) and include a full diff of the changes as well in the
email. Basically do a git request-pull, then append the full diff of all
changes as well.

--
Jens Axboe