How to interpret the values saved in latency log files generated by FIO

hello fio group

i am new to storage and block world. I have just started to learn about them.

i am exploring FIO to use it for testing. I could not able to
interpret the output files properly.
i need some help on understanding the format of output saved to log files.

Is there any difference between the output log files saved by FIO from
2.0.8 to 2.0.15 ?

I am trying to interpret slat,clat,lat files output.

i have given a sample FIO run in 2.0.8. Below is the sample format. i
am running this on RAID 1.

2.0.8 latency log:

18, 18288, 1, 4096
18, 10353, 0, 4096
19, 10256, 1, 4096
19, 793, 0, 4096
20, 1747, 1, 4096
20, 1700, 0, 4096

i would like to know what does the first column and third column
represent in the above
lines. i can understand 2 column and last column represent latency and
block size.

2.0.15 latency log :

193, 29701742568, 1, 4096
193, 29701742585, 1, 4096
193, 29701742595, 1, 4096
193, 29701742600, 1, 4096
193, 29701742605, 1, 4096
193, 29701742610, 1, 4096
193, 29701742615, 1, 4096
193, 29701742620, 1, 4096
193, 29701742625, 1, 4096
193, 29701742630, 1, 4096

When i run 2.0.15 i see the latency value as too big(is this value in
usec and value in 2.0.18 in msec... but fio output says 2.0.8 is in
usec and 2.0.15 as in msec) and third column is always 1.

could some one please help me in understanding the above differences.
or point me to some source where these are elaborated.

thanks in advance.

regards

sampath