Re: Make FIO for Android

On Fri, Apr 12 2013, Aaron Carroll wrote:
> On 12 April 2013 16:30, Jens Axboe <axboe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Great, thanks! Will see if I can't get that asm android happy too.
>
> Thanks.  Does it make sense to use the GCC builtin __get_cpuid() ?
> That seems to build fine both native x86 and Android/x86 here.

Depends on when that was introduced. You'd be surprised to find the
ancient distros that some people build it on... But the cpuid stuff
should be basic enough that it isn't a lot of trouble to carry it. At
least when we figure out why the Android NDK doesn't like the current
restraints :-)

--
Jens Axboe