Output questions

fio 2.0.12.1, using group reporting, wrapping a script around fio to collect other metrics.

1) Looking for slat as described in the documentation, but I only see lat and clat - is lat in the output the same as slat in the documentation?

2) I also see IO latencies in the documentation but only IO depths, submit, complete, and issued in the output.

3) Also looking for io_queue= and util= but don't see them in the output.

Thanks for a great tool - it seems to have an issue starting my 147 processes sometimes, but generally works great. I'll provide more data on that later.

Thanks again.