Re: How to get IOPS when using terse output

On Mon, Feb 18 2013, Georg Schönberger wrote:
> [...]

Ah yes, good point, I always seem to assume that people are running fio
out of the git repo. But yes, the IOPS is a recent(ish) addition. Though
2.0.3 is more than a year old at this point.

> As Jens said, you can also switch to JSON format instead.
> So maybe you are stuck to use Fio from the git repo to have a newer version.

Yep, json is an even newer addition than terse v3, so an update is in
order in any case.

--
Jens Axboe