Re: I/O is issued twice at scsi level

----- Original Message -----

This is very interesting as I am currently investigating a 50% performance gap between two performance systems.
I am inspecting a 50% difference concerning 4k random read IOPS for the same device on different systems (a SCSI SSD), one Ubuntu 12.04 and one CentOS.

Can you provide some more information about your platform?

Thanks, Georg