raw device size used by fio

I was running a number of tests with raw devices and no size set (but
did use offsets).
In the case where a raw device is specified  but no size, what
happens? does fio have a way to figure out the size of the raw device?

What is the usage of the size parameter when there are multiple raw devices.
For example if I have multiple raw devices

      filename=/dev/rdsk/c4t3d0p0:/dev/rdsk/c4t4d0p0

and a set size

     size=8000m

will it treat the 8000m as the total size of the two devices or is the
8000m the size of each?
If it's the total, then I guess fio can't work with multiple raw
devices of different sizes?

Thanks

--
- Kyle