Is there a way to choose randomness %?

Hi,

Lets say I want to read/write 4G of data to a file/disk and want only 25% of be
total IO to be random and rest to be sequential.

I see there is "rw_sequencer" option by which I can use with
"rw=<str>:nr", where
"nr" is offset modifier. I think if I know the block size the then I
can figure out when
 to choose the random offset after doing certain sequential IO to get
desired random %.

Does above is applicable to each thread? i.e. Does each thread would choose
random offset after doing the "nr" sequential IOs or it global setting.

Also is there a way to give just the desired random % without worrying
about the size and
block size.

--
Regards,