FIO r/w to 2 disks

Hi All,

I'm performing a series of time-based storage tests and need FIO to read and
write to separate disks, in the ratio specified (e.g. 80/20).

I've performed initial tests with two FIO instances (one read, one write), but
found that in one scenario I get a ratio of ~50/50 and in another I get
~60/40. However, in order to compare the results of these tests, their ratios
must be approximately equal.

Is it possible to achieve this with a single FIO instance? Do you have any
recommendations for achieving a specific ratio with two FIO instances?

All help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Carl