engines like rdma engine that require additional dependencies

Hi Jens!

I discussed with my package sponsor about whether to build rdma engine for
fio 1.59 debian package or not. We decided to do it and see how it builds
on all architectures.

But on installing fio now also two additional libs get installed and one of
them creates a user named "rdma".

I wonder whether it would be feasible or good to have engines that require
external dependencies as modules that could be packaged separately.

Might not matter much as long as its only the rdma engine tough.

What do you think?

Thanks,