web page

Hi,

I often hear from users of fio (and especially new potential users) that
they would like to have a web page that has the documentation and
explanation of what it does, links to where to download it, examples,
etc.  For nowthe freshmeat page has been that resource, but it is
lacking in several of these areas.

I'm not really a web guy myself, and I definitely don't have the skills
to write something that doesn't look like a basic 1994 web page.

If you have a bit of web savvy and would like to help out with this,
please do send me a note. I'd be more than happy to provide tech help to
make this a smooth process. The page would be hosted at
http://fio.kernel.dk.

I'm thinking something pretty basic, with menu items on the left and
content in the middle/right. Nothing fancy.

--
Jens Axboe