runtime option not working similar for all devices

Hi,

I am testing random reads on raw devices (hdd and flash) in a host. I
set same runtime value (12 hrs) in test file for each device.
However, while the test is running the ETA for hdd test (11:53 hrs) is
shown as more than twice of flash (4:40hrs). Later the test for flash
completes while the hdd test is still running.

I thought that having same runtime will cause the test to run for same
amount of time on all devices.
Is that not true ?

Thanks,
Vikram.